This link is for First Year Online classes 2020. Get the necessary information from the following links.
To access the E-learning Platform and online live classes
- Open your browser and go to web address www.elearning.mmarau.ac.ke
- For first users, click on login, and then click on “create new account” to register on the platform. If you are already registered, enter your details on the login form and login.
- Check your email for the notification and click on the link provided in the email.
- Login with your username and password on the E-learning platform
- Click on the course specified on the timetable (CMJ 1100 or ZOO 1100)
- To enrol to the course, click on the “enrol” button
- Go the the specific week (The whole course is divided into 4 Weeks)
- To read the notes, click on the lesson given in the week
- To attend the live class session, click on the Live Class link
- On the next page you will be able to see the password(mmu123) and the link to the live class
- Write your name and enter the password(mmu123) and then join.
1. For reading the course material and other stuff follow steps 1 to 7 and to attend the live class sessions continue with steps 7 - 10.
2. Registration on the E-learning platform is done only once.